There’s heaps of fun to be had with Revolve Rotorua on the trails, including:
- Weekly MTB group rides on Thursdays Evening
- Weekly Sunday Social rides
- Monthly adventures to explore other tracks around Rotorua and beyond – fun weekend away trips with the girls!
- Regular social activities (weekend trips away, potlucks, breakfasts, movie nights, Christmas parties and more)
- Weekly Road Ride for fitness and the odd random coffee rides
- Fortnightly Rotorua Revolver (email newsletter) to keep you in the loop
- Women’s only cycling events (wahoo!)
- Monthly trail maintenance working bees with cake and chocolate to keep our forest looking beautiful!
All Revolve activities and events are open to anyone above the age of 16 (sorry no guys allowed), but if you become a Revolve Rotorua member you’ll also receive:
- Sweet discounts from our wonderful sponsors
- First dibs on super fun road trips & social activities and
- Major brownie points for the women’s cycling movement!
We are completely non-profit and run solely by a bunch of sprightly volunteers – we rely on the membership fees to go towards:
- Club affiliation with Cycling NZ
- Compulsory insurance for activities and events
- Trail maintenance – buying tools and running our Trail Karma working bees
- Administration costs (website, membership cards, finance)
- Club and event promotion materials
- Purchasing safety gear
- Training for camp mums (ride leaders) including subsidising first aid training
- Subsidies for merchandise & clinic costs
Thank you for your generosity 🙂
Sign up here and come along for the ride!