Revolve is a fun cycling club for women of all abilities and skill levels. From the first time riders to the women racing every weekend, we all are stoked to ride our bikes!
Revolve’s mission is to provide a wide range of free or low cost opportunities for women cyclists, from beginners to experts. Revolve has women’s only weekly group rides, social activities and women’s only cycling events.
Revolve’s objectives and initiatives are:
- Help beginners break into the sport and enjoy biking, as well as facilitate the continued improvement of riding skills and confidence of all levels of participants
- Offer weekly rides through-out the year
- Encourage participation in regular skills clinics and maintenance clinics to improve knowledge of bike handling skills and bike equipment
- Help riders gain confidence for first time races or maintain fitness for races throughout the year
- Promote biking to girls and women of all ages to encourage self-improvement and confidence in themselves and others which can relate to skills used in everyday life
- Protect, maintain and assist with building and maintaining trails in the Whakarewarewa Forest
- Send out regular e-newsletters to provide a wide variety of cycling information and opportunities for women.
Revolve Rotorua is a registered charity. You can find our constitution here.